Omega Migraine Procedure in Dallas TX
The Board Certified Pain Management Doctors in Dallas at DPC offer the revolutionary Omega Migraine Procedure. The procedure has been shown to have an 80-90% effectiveness rate for those suffering from chronic migraine headaches. Migraines affect over 30 million Americans and can be extremely disabling. The Omega procedure is minimally invasive, outpatient and very low risk.
Here are the benefits patients see with the procedure:
- 80% to 100% reduction in their migraine pain.
- Most are able to reduce or stop migraine medications.
- No more doctor visits for migraines!
- Impressive rate of return to normal work, school and family routines.
- Comfortable implant – usually patients don’t even notice it.
- No physical limitations — patients can continue to play a wide range of sports.
- The battery implant and wires typically cannot be seen.
All qualified patients must undergo an initial trial procedure to make certain the procedure eliminates the patient’s pain. Usually it’s done over a weekend and the patient is encouraged to do everything possible to try to trigger a migraine. Neurostimulation works in 4 out of 5 of qualified chronic migraine individuals!
Dr. Kraus is a certified Omega Procedure Doctor and is the “Go To” Migraine Specialist in Dallas. Call Today.
See Dr. Kraus in this video explain the Omega Procedure for Chronic Migraines.